This is our flexible and straightforward portfolio accounting component. The portfolio accounting database is the repository containing all the vital information, current and historical, associated with a clients’ holdings, including positions, transactions, cost and market valuations, gains and losses.
PivoltDesk can serve as the repository for data received from a 3rd party, e.g. custodian, or can be a standalone system maintained by the office. This approach could serve to double check the valuation and NAV (Net Asset Value) computed by the custodians and/or to provide clients’ with earlier reporting before the data is delivered by the custodians.
Key features include:
- Comprehensive portfolio management, embracing several types of asset classes.
- Corporate actions for bonds, funds and stocks.
- Non-financial assets handling, such as real estate.
- Innovative funds look-through.
- Flexible fixed income support, including inflation-linked bonds and step-up rates.
- Different types of structured notes.
- Multi currency reporting, including nominal and currency gains & losses.
- Futures and options.
- Risk measures, such as Sharpe, Sortino, volatility, Tracking error.
- Short sales/stock loans, including fees.
- Composite performance calculations.